Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Mudding in Cheasepeake, VA this saturday! EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!!

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  candacef250 
#1 ·
I got about 5 or so people going mudding in Cheasepeake again this saturday if anyone is interested. Its supposed to rain friday and saturday so it should get a little crazy lol. Let me know if you want to go, I'm bringin the wife and daughter so feel free to make it a family outing! My number is 602-501-2507 text me or leave a message (I dont get reception on the navy ship) if you are interested and ill give you the directions or we can meet up somewhere. I'm bringin an F250 with 8" lift on 38's so if i get stuck I'm gonna need another big truck! Let me know if your down!

Take care!
Nick

#2 ·
Called u man. I got an 06 f250 the wife and I just got. It's got 34 terra grapplers ( for now ). We want to see how it does. Oh and I have a bit of gear for pullin trucks out. Hit me back.

#6 ·
No actually I'm going to beer fest tomorrow as long as the weather holds out with the wife. But definitely would like to get together. I went to Peoria High school '04. but shoot me a text 602-403-9444

#7 ·
Thanks for putting this up here. Had a blast and now no one would know the truck went off road. I'm glad to know how well my tires did.

#8 ·
yes thanks for the invite. It was good to get off the pavement. Cant wait for the new tires now. lol

#9 ·
Hey Thanks for coming out Josh and Candace! Had some fun and got a little dirty! It costed me 16 bucks at the do it yourself high pressure spray wash to get it clean lol. I appreciate the pull out when i needed it.

Eric- I'll text ya sometime during the week or this weekend by the latest. I dont get reception on the ship so it will probably be late afternoon when i get off.

Smokin6-0: I went to outer banks about a year ago but I only had a 2wheel drive Ranger lol. Looking for some time to get down there again this year. The beaches down there are TONS better than Virginia.

I'm gonna try to find new spots to go to every weekend and make it a weekly thing so we can try to form a group off of here and get out and explore the places around here.

Thanks again for the participation and feedback from all! I'll keep everyone posted on this weekend to see if I can find another spot. I'm going to try to keep this nexty one out of the mud and more on the trails or in the dirt somewhere. Its a pain in the ass to get that sticky mud off the truck! I don't know how it got some of the places it got lol.

#10 ·
I don't know how soon we will be able to go back out and beat on the truck. Brought the truck up to a shop today. My EGR cooler started leaking so we are waiting on the money to order the stuff to fix it. Gonna try to keep it from getting any worse.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.