Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

What is the difference between Spartan,KEM, and Innocative?

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  patrickke 
#1 ·
I have decided that a tuner is in my near future. The problem that I'm having is deciding between Spartan, KEM, and Innovative. I have read endless positive reviews on all three of the tuners listed. So I'm wondering what makes these three different form each other? I'm sure I will be happy with any of the three listed, but I'm looking for something that will help me make my decision? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

#2 ·
basically they are going to be 3 diff tuners with 3 different devises their tunes come on....
Spartan only has the Dashdaq.
Innovative you will be able to get the livewire, TSX or SCTX3 with his tunes on it
H&S you have the choice between the Blackmaxx, MiniMaxx or the XRT Pro... the Blackmaxx and Mini maxx are also shift on the fly... you can use the H&S units to run KEM tunes

-Raul

#3 ·
basically they are going to be 3 diff tuners with 3 different devises their tunes come on....
Spartan only has the Dashdaq.
Innovative you will be able to get the livewire, TSX or SCTX3 with his tunes on it you can also use the edge CTS
H&S you have the choice between the Blackmaxx, MiniMaxx or the XRT Pro... the Blackmaxx and Mini maxx are also shift on the fly...

-Raul
can you run innovative tunes on the xrt pro, or is it just KEM/H&S??

#8 ·
so far only Spartan and H&S have released their tunes. both are incorporating tranny tuning as well IIRC

#10 ·
Sounds like a good plan. Not many are running Spartan tuners yet, they were just released not long ago. Innovative Diesel is very VERY close

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.