Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

12" rize lift

5K views 31 replies 24 participants last post by  Layson 
#1 ·
Heres a pic of a truck my local shop just finished. 12" rize 22x14 fuels 40" toyos. pretty sick imo

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks pretty sweet.
Idk if it's just the angle, but it doesn't appear to be sitting level

#12 ·
Looks great. Wish I coulda gone that big....I just did a 2.5" kit.
I think its funny how tons of people feel the need to pick a truck apart after a guy posts a picture of his truck to show off. Why can't everyone just say sweet truck.......he didn't ask for people opinions. I dunno.....it just bugs me to see the guys bad ass truck get dissed by a bunch of guys. Am I the only one that feels this way?

#14 ·
just for the record its not mine. just though people would like to see it. I kinda agree with the chrome but we live in ny and salt is everywhere in the winter. either way people have opinions and its all good.

I think its badazz but it way too tall for me.

#13 ·
actually, the shop has a deal with my ford dealer and its considered a dealer install. the dealer has a few lifted trucks on the lot at all times.

either way, if you have to money to buy a 60k truck and 10-15k in extras, warranty shouldnt be an issue

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.