Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

road armor

8K views 43 replies 19 participants last post by  sniper_101 
#1 ·
is it possible to get demensions of a road armor for an
05 so i can build it

#15 ·
He just pisses everyone off wherever he goes and I'm gonna laugh when he runs into a member on here that he rubbed the wrong way. He says his reputation doesn't affect his real life now, wait till he gets his ass beat for it.

#18 ·
Your the only one trying to "ream" his ass out, no one else, so that would be incorrect. Also your comment about money is just plain stupid, I guess since your to poor to buy a house you never deserve to have one, huh.

Dumbass

#23 ·
As much as it pains me, due to the fact its Smut and I have heard nothing but horror stories about Road Armor... Smut is correct. Your trying to rip off intellectual/design information. Just design your own bumper, if you have the abilitly to make one yourself, then design it yourself so its a true custom bumper.

#25 ·
PM Tanks250 He has a nice bumper along those lines and "might" share some info with you but I cant say for shure because hes has some kind of deal with a bumper company. Also I know one of the sponsers here has a weld it yourself unit that's a'lot cheaper than buying one.

#28 ·
Bassiford, there are a few threads in the fabrication section on home made bumpers. Here are a few threads you can check out-

Building a new bumper

Homemade bumper build #1

Homemade bumper build #2

New front bumper project

Makin new bumper

Pics of HD front bumpers

I'd suggest reading through some of those & seeing if one catches your eye. Then PM whoever built it for more info. There is nothing wrong with what your doing, your trying to save money by building it yourself & there is nothing wrong with that.

#42 ·
Bassiford, there are a few threads in the fabrication section on home made bumpers. Here are a few threads you can check out-

Building a new bumper

Homemade bumper build #1

Homemade bumper build #2

New front bumper project

Makin new bumper

Pics of HD front bumpers

I'd suggest reading through some of those & seeing if one catches your eye. Then PM whoever built it for more info. There is nothing wrong with what your doing, your trying to save money by building it yourself & there is nothing wrong with that.
Yep, like CAT said - go into Fabrication Forum. Guys there will probably share info. Or you can just pull your front bumper, get a bunch of cardboard and tape and start mocking up your own custom bumper. Then just transfer the cardboard to steel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.