Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Innovative's updated tunes

4K views 46 replies 23 participants last post by  jdiesel_us 
#1 ·
Has anyone heard how much longer it will be until Eric will have the updated tunes for the new Ford flash?

#2 ·
Eric has them on right now and working great. Threw one code in the last 3 days for egr but he is working on it and will be available soon. Also they are incorporating all of fords new changes so hopefully we can catch injector faults early enough. I'm pretty sure everyone else just went around the changes I stead of I corporateing them.

#4 ·
the only one that isnt done yet is the touch screen when i talked to to them last week. he figured it wouldnt be much longer so im sure it will be a week or two. keep in mind its not inovative that we are waiting on its sct...

#6 ·
No it will be free.. He is just taking Ford's idea of monitoring more closely such as injectors into his tuning instead of detouring around it like most

#12 ·
:whs: That is one of the things that keeps him in the lead.

#15 ·
It works with old flash too. It's on my truck and another local guy. Not released yet still testing. More of a nitrous application tune tho.

#17 ·
The tunes are complete for the new flash. All of the factory Ford monitoring logic is still intact. I'll package it up when we return from TS. It's a free update to those running 2.55 or great. $100 for those running earlier versions, since there's a more powerful Race, new Xtreme tune, and another shifting option.

There will be an additional power tune that is between the Xtreme Street and Xtreme Race, since I bumped up the power in the Race tune. There is also a new shifting program option that holds out OD and lockup for those who don't like early lockup and also the single or large compound trucks.

Thanks for your patience, it was very time consuming.

#22 ·
And I'm guessing we will have to send the device to you for updating? Any idea what the turn around time will be? Thanks

#23 ·
Holy hell.. sounds ridiculous! FTW!

#29 ·
I really want a 6.4 to accompany my 6.0..... :hehe:

#31 ·
Did I miss the part where it says how exactly you get the update? Downloadable via email/website or do we need to send it back...? :confused:

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.