Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New lift on buddies truck

882 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  cw96stroker 
#1 ·
My buddy got this truck from his grandad a couple months ago and wanted to lift it. It is an 02 F350 with the 7.3. I was able to find someone local to me from another forum that wanted to lower his truck so it was cheaper on my buddy and they both are happy. Here it is stock. I had to take the factory rear block out and put my old 5" rear block in so the other guy could have the factory one.

Here it is with front springs and 5" rear block. Still running the stock tires. They were supposed to be 4" Icon front springs but lifted it over 5".

After the 315/75r16 BFG AT's were installed on stock wheels. Still has the 5" block in the back.

Went and got the 5" Deaver rear springs from the guy and installed them lastnight. It was dark when we finished so do not have any pictures of that. It raised the rear almost two more inches. May have to bring it down in the rear just a little. Will see if Deaver will de-arc the springs some. My buddy is totally happy with it though. Says it finally looks like a truck, just has to take the steps off.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.