Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

What brand makes good track bars?

1K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Zmann 
#1 ·
What company makes good track bars and wont break the bank???? Thanks

#3 ·
Is there a write up? or the parts i would need? If i knew the exact parts and length of the tube and where to put the brackets i could do the rest. Thanks

#5 ·
Thanks Dillon, havent been on hear in a while..to much work.

#7 ·
I'm on pretty much all day everyday, have to do something with a head full of knowledge haha

Do a search for Dirtboy25 he did a write up with a parts list as well, should get you to where you need, for length i would probably go longer than his since your truck is longer

#10 ·
Does *** make a good kit? Is 2" OD .250 wall round tubing thick enough? One more problem i se with long track bars. I four wheel my truck alot and flex it to its max sometimes will long tack bars be okay? Just finished reading this whole thread Hiem Joint Questions - Page 5 - PowerStrokeNation. So Heim joints are bad? Thanks Dillon.

#11 ·
The shorter the track bars the more apt they are to bind the articulation of the suspension. Nothing wrong with running a heim join on one end of your track bars, and yes that tubing will work just fine

#12 ·
What would you run for lenght for my situation?, I also pull a 15,000lbs trailer and equipment.

#16 ·
I don't think i have a skid plate, its only a 2000, would the Wide open performance kit last a long time or will the joints wear out? That Chillin guy really talks Heim joints down. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.