Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Mike Haller and David (Boostfed)

4K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  Dzchey21 
#1 ·
Shone hasnt said anything yet, but without the help of mike haller and david that works at rudy's pulling all nighters busting their fukking ass's making the impossible happen to get shone's truck back together to make it to DPC. i wanna thank both those guys for making something that i put together happen. aaron at rudy's and dustin as well, this was one of the biggest collaborations of PSN guys to help shone get there. even though shone broke (aaron's fault) :hehe: i can tell you, without a doubt, shones truck just let everybody know that ford is finally here to play. there wasnt one person there who wasnt dropping their jaws after shone made a fuel only pass on the dyno, and the nitrous just drove the nail home. so far, i would say it was ford's proudest day in the dpc, striking fear into the hearts of the other brands.

#3 ·
IIRC Shone is going to TS isn't he? What those/you guys put together for this competition was a monster that's for sure. I'm sure he's still trying to get things straight after a long week.

#5 ·
Without the both of them it would have never happened, i just helped clean up what mike was too tired to finish when they got into town, and thank mike for dialing in the wastegates to get the optimial performance on the dyno.

It was pretty priceless hearing "how many stages was that" when shone made his first pass on the dyno and then me saying "none" Shock was the best word for it, especially when torque already put us in 2nd place or something like that, then two decent stages came on... awesome LOL

We had more torque in it i know, dmitri would have just sprayed more to beat us on the dyno, but for the first year ever i think people finally got what we are about

And i still dont think the dmax guys believe we are on stock rods

#12 ·
Congrats to Shone on the accomplishments this past week!!! Representing for sure. I don't know Mike Haller but i do know that David does some top of the line work and is a super nice dude!!!

#14 ·
Congrats to Shone and to all of the guys that made this pay off. I am so looking forward to meeting you guys at some events once I come back stateside. I am trying to make TS on Fri.

Way to represent...:ford: and :psn:

#16 ·
Congrats to all! I love seeing Ford guys come together and I can now shove it in my friends face when they talk up their all mighty Duramax! Whats the plan for next year?

#17 ·
Yep, I'm sure glad all of you who did, put in the time necessary to make it happen as well as it did. results like that will likely encourage more high hp builds. It's nice to be in such good company when hangin' with the guys from psn at events. I hope to see some of you at redding this coming weekend.

#18 ·
Thanks Mike........you read my mind on this one.

I just got home tonight at 11PM and Ive got a lot of catching up to do since I have been gone since the 27th of last month:(

I cannot begin to express my appreciation to all of those involved. I also want to say congratulations to all of them. I can assure you, I did nothing compared to what others did.

It was a great experience and I am thankful that I got to share it with those involved.....maybe well do it again next year:poke:

Without Mike Haller and David Farlow we would have never even made it to Denver for the DPC......two unbelievably smart and efficient techs. It was an honor to have these two guys wrenching on my truck at the same time.

I also want to thank Aaron Rudolf, Dustin Woodhouse, Mike Dillehay, Robert Coronado, and Tadd Layton. I sincerely appreciate everything you guys did to help us get to and participate in the DPC. We all had good laughs together and thats what its all about....having fun.

It was an experience that I will never forget and will always be thankful for.

#19 ·
Very well said!Excellent teamwork!

#25 ·
Shone hasnt said anything yet, but without the help of mike haller and david that works at rudy's pulling all nighters busting their fukking ass's making the impossible happen to get shone's truck back together to make it to DPC. i wanna thank both those guys for making something that i put together happen. aaron at rudy's and dustin as well, this was one of the biggest collaborations of PSN guys to help shone get there. even though shone broke (aaron's fault) :hehe: i can tell you, without a doubt, shones truck just let everybody know that ford is finally here to play. there wasnt one person there who wasnt dropping their jaws after shone made a fuel only pass on the dyno, and the nitrous just drove the nail home. so far, i would say it was ford's proudest day in the dpc, striking fear into the hearts of the other brands.
Hate to ask stupid questions but what were the numbers. ?
:ford:

#28 ·
Wow, just saw this up this morning and hadn't had a chance to post. It was one hell of a time, but well worth it for nothing more than this thread, hearing others I've never met say thanks.
I slept about 3 hours that whole weekend with getting everything ready for our event at ZMAX and Shone's truck. I knew how many people were involved and there was no way I could let everyone down. I battled with Shone the whole way back from Zmax with him saying, I'm not even worried about going anymore..... My answer to that was obvious when his truck made it to DPC, lol.
Mike- I couldnt imagine getting it done without you bein there bud. We kinda probably wanted to shove each other aside at the start but I'll say we hit one hell of a rythym within about an hour or two. Thanks so much for coming out of your way for my sake and Shones. Beer is on me at TS buddy, well, first round atleast, haha.
For those of you who havent seen Shones truck in person, you have been deprived. Its one of my favorite trucks I've ever wrenched on. It is definently one of the top 3 cleanest trucks underhood that have ever been in and out of the shop and battling with one other for the top of the list as all around absolutely cleanest.
For those of you who have never met Shone, you've also been deprived. One of the coolest people and customers I've ever dealt with. I hope to see another oval make a showing like his next year, but with a trans that will hold the stock bottum end power!

#30 ·
Mike said that you are one hell of a tech, and that he couldnt have had someone better to be working on the truck in such a rush, he said there was no one that could make that happen beside the two of you and i think he is right, thanks for all the hard work, i know i appreciated it and so did shone, you guys put on a hell of a show at the dyno whether you know it or not, congrats, it was a big win for the fords in my book

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.