Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

305/50/20 Nitto 420s on 12 WIDES Installed Pics

35K views 61 replies 23 participants last post by  OUTLAW101 
#1 ·

See less See more
#12 ·
Yeah 14 wides on 13.50. If you don't have anything nice to say go dick up someone elses thread

#15 ·
Still stock coils. Probably gonna do a little snip snip. Haters dont bother me....

#20 ·
Cool man you're a big person for posting negative comments on something someone invested hard earned time and money in. I hope you feel like a bigger person now

#28 ·
You must be referring to a quitter, hahahah theyre always gonna hate...

#33 ·
Never asked your opinion, just to keep the negative ones to yourself, don't know why that's so hard for you

#36 ·
Nah I'll keep what I'll have. Thanks for the positive and negative comments. If you don't like it, that's ok ;).I love it and that's all that matters.

#42 ·
It doesn't look terrible like it is. I say when you need tires, throw a little bit wider of a tire on the wheels so that they don't look as stretched, and it'll be perfect.

Btw-I do hate you. I can't figure out how to get my truck to sit like that. Too little block or too much block, can't get it dead level.

#43 ·
no block- add a leaf and stock front. i like the rake look when they get lower. ill probably do a little snip snip on the coils in the future. I love these tires. ride silent and not too bad in the rain. i feel like an old man but you can only make 38s and 8 inches go so fast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.