Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

The Ultimate Nitrous Injection System

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  JD Dearden 
#1 ·
Been running these on a few trucks for awhile and have had incredible results from it. Obviously this setup takes nitrous inejction to an all new level and makes it about as direct injected as possible. This is the same setup we run on the dragster, Lightning, and we ran on my 99' truck that picked up over 450hp on spray. Using the pregressive NOS Launcher controller there is no need for jets, total control of however much nitrous you want to inject. As you can see in the video, they'll flow alot of spray :evil

We can build these any sell them to anyone interested in making some horsepower...

#6 ·
Anything seems ultimate until you hear the price :LOL:

#9 ·
WOW,,,,, stupid question,, where does the bar go, in the plenums?

#12 ·
Yes, the underside of the plenums, so it's right inside the cylinder heads in the intake tract.

Maybe we should have put some of those in my truck... ;)
Yeah, where were you on that one ;)

I retired it finally. Y'all busted my balls to much to keep it. Shipping it to Dearden for the dually
FINALLY :pointlaugh:

#16 ·
I don't need you to program it, I just need a good reason to actually finish installing it. If I could get the darn rear suspension put back together I might actually be able to try "launching" the truck at the track. It's pointless trying to set up a truck on the street, all the tire smoke and noise just attracts the police and costs me money in tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.