Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

all terrain drag tire

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  redracer62 
#1 ·
Hey guys! I know the whole tire thing has probably been beat to death, but I can't find exactly what I'm wanting. I would like to know what my choices are for a good all terrain drag tire. I have 315/70/17 bf goodrich t/a's right now. I hate them. Expensive as hell, wear like crap, don't last long, sucks in slippery conditions, and impossible to balance without having 20 freaking pounds of wheel weights. (No its not my rims and this is my second set of them) I am thinking I want some rated for around 100-120mph. I don't want it too aggressive, just not street tires. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#8 ·
I have a set of Cooper zeons I really like them. Only dragged with them once tho and that was with 3 bad injectors cut a 1.79 60" not bad I think for as under power as I was. And they look really good.

#9 ·
I have the exact same feelings about my 315/70/17 BFG A/T's... took a ton of weight to balance, and they wear out fast.

#11 ·
Can't go wrong with Cooper zeons Mickey atz or the toyo ats. Toyos wear the fastest and mickeys wear the best

#12 ·
I guess I'll look into the mickey atz's. Ill see if they have them in my size

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.