got started on my build this week parts that are going in are

Innovative diesel 190cc stix
Bd diesel diverter valve on 64-71-.76
Griffen diesel custom intake
Direct silinoid from gogo diesel
pure performance 4 link
custom bump stops
pro comp dual steering stabilizer kit

Im still waiting on the injectors from eric but i talked with ted today and he said they should be ready to ship tomorow. i will keep you guys posted on the build up well see how she turns out

Attachments

#5 ·
not yet he called me and said it was done and now hes off the map cant get a hold of him for the past week. i hopeing its in the mail . shawn posted a few pics of his and it looks good. he told me he built mine a little different

#8 ·
Talked to him last night. Said it was shipped. Pm me your # and I'll have him call you today. No worries. He shipped yours the other day when he shipped rudys back to him. It took like 6-7 business working days for ups to get me mine

#9 ·
got my uppipes out today. if there is a leak in the flex portion on the pipes will it be visable? also is there replacable donuts on the exhaust manifolds where the uppipe bolts to them??

#10 ·
are the up-pipes new OEM's? If there is a crack or leak at the flex joints you might be able to hear it and see it when the truck is running. There are no donuts on the exhaust manifolds to be replaced. The up-pipe bolts directly to the manifold with no donut/gasket between them.

#11 ·
ok thanks for that. they are original oems they have about 100k on them when i pulled them i didnt see any cracks in them. i swear it looks like there is replacable donuts on the manifolds lol any way to get them to seal up good can i put some exhaust gasket sealer in them to help?

#19 ·
havnt heard from griffen diesel in over 2 weeks now regarding my intake. iv tried calling twice a day every day. just a call back would be nice. its been 3 weeks since he said it was done huh

#20 ·
Well after installing the gogo direct drive solenoid all i can say is WOW! This one is waaaaaay better than the suncoast one. My truck shifts fine with it and i don't see a need for a tune change....depends on the truck and tune i guess.

#24 ·
i was waiting for the intake first, i shipped it to him a month ago took 4 days to get it there, he texted me pics of it 3 weeks ago to show me it was done, cant get a hold of him now, I dont have a tracking # so i dont no if its stuck at boarder or if he just didnt ship it yet. maybe it went to someone else lol who knows

#27 ·
as soon as i get some parts i will post up some pics as of right now im starting to think he never shipped it and he wont return any of my calls or emails. not trying to bash the guy id just like to know whats going on with it

#30 ·
I bought a set for my 04 and never got them put on. They were very well made. They were $275 after the core charge is refunded. For $275 I would personally go for them for a hotter truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.