Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Painted Headlights For Sale

8K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  theSLEEPER 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, I know this is not the for sale section but this is 6.7 specific so im going to put it here anyway.

I recently bought a set of factory headlights so that I could have them painted and not have any down time in my truck. They were professionally split apart, painted black, then sealed back up.

They have been on my truck for a couple days and im just not loving them and have another idea of what I want to do but i need to get rid of these first.

I think these would look killer on a black truck, or a darker truck, but just not loving it on my white truck.

I have 300 in the pair of lights, then 250 for splitting them and painting them and then resealing.

I would take one of the following.

1. $450 for the lights outright.
2. $325 for the lights, you send me your factory lights back(must be scratch and damage free)

Let me know what you think.

See less See more
#2 ·
Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, damn blackberrys :lame:

They are really nice, and well done, you wont be dissapointed. I will work on getting some better pics when I take them off the truck in the next day or so.

#4 ·
Yeah I need to just not happy with everything right now. I wanted spikes from the beggining for the lugs but was told they wouldnt work. I had to go find out for myself and sure enough, they do work! I just dont love that they are chrome, im gonna paint them. Also want to get the headlights finished up, and i need to put my smoked dually fender led lights on .

#7 ·
Seriously? I think those light's make it look meaner:evil Tell us what your thinking of doing:poke: Looks like a low rider Bat out Of He!!

#10 ·
I dig the whole thing. Great truck.

#15 ·
Are the lights still for sale?

#19 ·
Josh,
Are they still for sale?

Andy

#21 ·
I'll take them if it doesn't work out:evil

#23 ·
WOW! Good for you! Next project?

#25 ·
what % did you have that windshield at? Truck looked great, hope you got out of it what you had in it.

#26 ·
I wish I could do something like that but this is really what I was looking to do, but way nicer.

Truth is, im going to build a super practical, yet still nice and designed by me truck this go round. Look for a new F250 here soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.