Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Watch your step

3K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  STROKIN N STYLE 
#1 ·
See you can modify your truck even when you're broke. It may be harder to get into but it looks so much cleaner without the factory side steps.

See less See more
#2 ·
nice truck, id take my steps off buy the gf is a little short and wouldnt be so happy

#3 ·
Yeah I'm in the same boat as you. Had them off for about a week and didn't hear the end of it. Plus someone decided to hit my truck in a parking lot that same week. Running boards would have prevented the truck from getting scratched/dented as well...

#4 ·
i took my steps off about 3hrs after i bought my truck. for some reason i still have them and nobody wants to buy them.

Garrett

#5 ·
I am going to be buying factory steps to put back on my truck... To tall for wife without steps and factory ones are the cheapest I can find...

Sam

#6 ·
id love to take mine off but im in the same boat as yall... my wife if 5'1'' so taking off the steps would mean i have to pick her up all the time, not that shes heavy (100 soakin wet) just a pain

#15 ·
The previous owner of my truck actually custom cut the brackets to the OEM side steps on my truck so they would sit tucked up to the body. I think it looks extremely clean couldn't bring myself to remove them.

Btw they still fuction perfectly

#18 ·
How hard was in to install the amp steps?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.