Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

My shortbed

34K views 130 replies 45 participants last post by  Bradbilt 
#1 ·

I finally got this thing back from paint... It goes back next week to get the pinstripe the seperated the blue/tan. Just the door/fender/hood/roof got painted.

I need to get a chrome wheel well molding (drv front) and the drivers door inpact strip... in good shape if anyone has one pm me.

See less See more
#3 ·
Beauties truck...very nice indeed! Auto or standard? Any underhood pix? I think it looks wicked.... Good job!

jrc

#4 ·
Very nice....:postwhore2:

#9 ·
Looks like you need to lengthen the front drive shaft:poke:
Hahahaa saw that too and didn't realize there was that
much travel, good to know. Is there a retainer to prevent the yolk from slidin right off the end of splines or just the rubber boot?

#13 ·
that thing is sick. we need some motor and interiorpics.

#31 ·
:whs:

#26 ·
That would be sweet. But on the flip side a short bed standard cab 4x4 PSD is also sweet.

#32 ·
Does it ride like a tank?
My short box ex. cab 250 rides like a sh!t wagon compared to a longbox F350.

Sweet truck, though!

#34 ·
Nice truck. :drool: Any worry about the "elephant trunk" crumple zone at the front of the frame bowing with a leaf setup, or did you mod the frame?

I hope my 2WD shorty looks that good.

#42 ·
That thing is awesome.
I want one!

#43 ·
Dude...now you're my hero X2...ha. :bowfast:

#52 ·
I see you have disk brake on the rear. Is that a kit? which one how much?

Awsome truck. I just hate big rims on trucks though, they make trucks look like they have wagon wheels. I seeing big side walls on truck tires. My preference.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.