Qualifying should be just about done IIRC

#3 ·
Come on Mike I know you're texting someone that's there! LOL

#4 ·
:whs:

#6 ·
Yikes, bummer

#9 ·
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I would have driven down for this if Id known about it :( FML!

Chad

#15 ·
some tracks have different calibrations for getting track speed. either 105.7 was slow or the 108 was fast. you can run here locally and then go to sacramento and gain 2-3 mph. either way thats almost 700 horse on a tune. congrats. my truck was nothing remotely close to that with the same setup, and noone elses is.

#16 · (Edited)
310 tune, 4" downpipe into 5" exhaust, AFE stage II intake, ported fuel rails, studs, EGR cooler delete, CFM+ intake elbow, Air Dog II, SunCoast, CalTracs, and 305/50/20 Proxes.

anyone watch the sled pull? how did the 2.6 6.4 truck do?
Not that great from what I saw.

some tracks have different calibrations for getting track speed. either 105.7 was slow or the 108 was fast. you can run here locally and then go to sacramento and gain 2-3 mph. either way thats almost 700 horse on a tune. congrats. my truck was nothing remotely close to that with the same setup, and noone elses is.
I heard the track announcer say something about the last 30 feet before the traps being used to determine MPH. Don't know what that means. I just know the truck ran well today and I know that it's not 700 horsepower. Give me a break Mike....

#31 ·
That's Eric George's truck. I am good friends with him, Rudy got a lot of time in that truck and I got a feeling it will be contender in the 2.6 class.

1st pull he blew a boot 2nd pull he was hanging up in 2nd gear low range. Can't get boost on the line. I'll have videos of this truck up threw this season. He will be at TS, putting a higher stall converter in it before TS

#19 ·
Jeff your timeslips are going to make me wanna whore my self out so I can lower my truck. I need to go on a deployment and make some damn money.

#25 ·
Shones truck was there, made one pass, blew the turbos. His truck was suppose to leave at 9pm to head out for dpc. At 10:30ish they were still at the sled pulling track and were planning to head back to rudys to take the turbos off shones truck and put the ones off Aarons race truck in their place, they had/have alot of work to get done in a short period of time along with a lot it traveling. Good luck guys and have a safe trip Shone.

#26 ·
Mike with hallers repair and David from Aaarons shop both put in a long nights work and it should be running here shortly, 26 hour drive ahead they are going to be cutting it so close its not funny but it should all work out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.