Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Anyone towed with 300 hot damn yet? EGT's?

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  BrianHonda629 
#1 ·
Since the new update and the higher EGT's has anybody towed about 10k with the 300 hot damn on any setting No Power, Mild, Wild, Hot damn, if so what were your EGT's please include what setting you towed on, what it weighed and what your EGT's were. Interested in what this new update and 300 Hot damn is doing while towing? Guys with the new 6.4.22 software update on the mini max with mild tuning please feel free to join in on the thread too, since that is what I'm running.

#2 ·
I am not running the stock H&S tunes, but I am running the KEM 345 tune. On my recent move to Texas I was towing my car hauler which was right at 10K. I left the 345 tune in and watched all of my vitals the whole way.

With the cruise set at 62 the truck was turning right at 2000 RPM. Never once saw the EGT's get above 940, and they were pretty much stuck on 780 the whole way here.

You can tow with anything as long as you don't hammer it and ignore your temps.

Schmidtty

#3 ·
I tow skidsteers an small backhoes all the time with mine one kems 310 tune an the egts never got above 1000 web cruising but the only thing I noticed is when on the high tune my trans didn't really like pulling the weight kinda seemed to be shifting really weird especially after I dropped the trailer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.