Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Everyone on the roads, watchout!

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  silverbullet4x4 
#1 ·
Starting today fast five comes out. Just like the last 3 movies, every dam person in a honda, nissan, mitsubishi, or toyota are going to think they own a race car. So expect every one of them you see either try and race or just zoom past you lol... Be careful out there and record any ricer driving errors for youtube humiliation.

#7 ·
I fall into the same category. I can't help but go and see what will happen given that i've seen all the other movies. All i know is after the movie gets out ill sit in the bed of my truck for a lil while and watch all the ricers pull 5 foot, one wheel burnouts out of the parking lot.:pointlaugh:

#6 ·
the other day me and my buddy drove to college station in his infiniti he did 90 the whole way there every car that remotely got close he would drop it down into 5 and race them on the way back he attempted to race a 90s model vette and got anniahlated lol i just sat there and laughed

#10 ·
You heading out there?

#13 ·
LOL ill have my camera handy in case somebody decides to do something especially stupid worth taping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.