Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Dual steering stabilizer

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  new2deisel 
#1 ·
My buddy is about to lift his 2002 F350 4-6" and run a 35" tire. He is debating whether or not to put dual stabilizers on it. He is trying to save some money and not do it if it is not needed. I told him to do without and see how it feels. Get it later if need be. I did not run them on my 2005 for a few years. Whats everyone elses thoughts?

#4 ·
My buddy is about to lift his 2002 F350 4-6" and run a 35" tire. He is debating whether or not to put dual steering stabilizer on it. He is trying to save some money and not do it if it is not needed. I told him to do without and see how it feels. Get it later if need be. I did not run them on my 2005 for a few years. Whats everyone elses thoughts?
If really want to save money, it is okay to set aside the steering stabilizers.. Just have it when your pocket is ready for it :)

#5 ·
Well the suspension install is complete and did not put dual stabilizer on it. Seems to drive great without them. I actually like the feel of the steering better than my 05. Here it is before the rear 5" Deavers were put in. It is with a 5" rear block. The 5" Deavers raised the rear a little over an inch more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.