Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Ready....

27K views 261 replies 85 participants last post by  jdgleason 
#1 ·
Well Ive pretty much got the truck ready to leave for Diesel Power Challenge. I took a few crappy cell phone pictures of it today after it got detailed. Im leaving for Rudys today to finish up a few things and attend Tarheel Nationals then Ill be driving to Denver on Sunday.

I gotta thank the whole crew at Rudys, Mike(bigrpowr), Dustin(Dzchey21), and Tadd at Elite for helping me get ready. They will all be at Diesel Power Challenge with me.

Ill try to get better pictures up after DPC....it was pouring today and all I had was my phone.

I removed the lift and went back to stock suspension with Nitto Terra Grappler 325/50r22

I have to thank Aaron for the pretty motor bay and powdercoat

I think its getting enough air through this thing...Elite

FX4 grill with tan billet and painted headlights

Decided to go smoked with all the lights

No more 4x4 sticker and lost the running boards just for Mike

Side vent matched tan also

See less See more
#7 ·
:rockon:

#8 ·
Purely awesome Shone

#18 ·
Looks awesome man, I've always liked how you've included the tan in things instead of just blacking everything out like a lot of people do. It looks real classy still just like before.

What did you end up doing for the emblems? Those aren't from me right? I can't remember who I made them for and who I didn't... LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.