Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

20s on 35s

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  carter_44 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I looked for a marketplace section and couldn't find it. I just joined PSN hoping that one of you guys needs a new wheel/tire set. I am a Duramax guy so don't throw too many rocks until you hear me out. I acquired a set of wheels and the chrome was in bad shape. They are of no use to me as they are 8x170mm and my Dmax takes an 8x6.5 bolt pattern but I didn't want to see them go to waste. I took them to my powdercoat guy who cleaned them up and threw on a coat of matte black textured powdercoat. These things now look sick! I also had a set of 35x12.5x20 tires sitting in my garage and mounted them up as I figured I could kill two birds with one stone (get rid of both the wheels and tires and at least get some cash out of them). So, this setup is now for sale.

20" Ultra Predator 8 wheels (I think...not for sure on the wheel brand, MB motoring has a similar wheel) bolt pattern 8x170mm, will fit Ford F250/F350 years 98-present I believe, powdercoated textured matte black
mounted on:
35x12.5x20 Pro Comp Xtreme all terrain tires E load (3 have approx. 60% tread, 1 is near new)

I figured this setup would go for about $2800 new without the cost of powdercoat.

Asking $1200 OBO
Motivated to sell. Make offer.

Call, text, or email anytime
928-713-1813
levi4crtr@hotmail.com

Wheels/tires are located in Flagstaff, Az but I work for UPS so I can get discounted shipping in the lower 48. If you are interested let me know where your at and I can get you a shipping quote. Very flexible on price so if you need them shipped we can work out a deal.

I know the new guy on the forum is controversial to buy from but I am all over the Dmax/Cummins forums. My screen name is carter_44 on duramaxdiesels, dieselplace, cumminsforum, dieselbombers, dieseltruckresource, and southwestcoalrollers. Can give you all my info if your worried and can provide contact info for guys in the diesel community that can vouch for me.

The black 6.0 is a buddys truck and we just mocked up the wheels/tires to see what they look like. He really wanted them himself but he just bought new tires so these have to go.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
bump for a nice looking set of wheels!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.