Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

quick question

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  mv7fd 
#1 ·
i am putting a 6.5 inch lift and 35's on my 02 ext cab long bed the reason i went with that is because the guy had the lift laying around and its brand new i only paid 700 for it but my question is i want to re gain some of the power and mpg and i was thinking of going with the edge cts yes i know everyone likes the custom tunes but is the cts that bad i'm not looking to hot rod around just wanna re gain what was takin away also if i add an intake would that help too?

#3 ·
intake ,exhaust and custom tunes. or if you are set on a cts than you can do that. its just better on the truck with custom tunes imo..

#7 ·
Check out power hungry performance. They can custom tune a cts and you'll have gauges too.

#8 ·
If i only had 900 to spend id much rather have gauges and just live with the crappy performance until i have enough to get the programmer.

#9 ·
yeah i mean i'm not looking to gain crazy power or anything i still have the stock fuel set up i just want something that will give me equal or a little more power back and maybe a gallon or to

#10 ·
is the cts really as bad as people say or is it because you can't tune it much or what i'm just looking for something to re gain some power and a gallon of fuel thats it so would it be as bad as everyone says?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.