Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New Hood from Cervini's

10K views 54 replies 33 participants last post by  brayden_ryder 
#1 ·
I am really pleased that this hood I just bought painted and installed turned out as good of a fit that they said and thought I would share the photos.

See less See more
#10 ·
Yes Fiberglass...$600.00 before paint and shipping.

#11 ·
Looks good. The headlights seem like they got too much going on. Simple harleys would flow good.
I have been doubting those lights ever since I put them in and think you guys are correct. I am thinking about painting the stock lights and re installing them.
Thanks

#16 ·
Agree lose the headlights!!! The rest look of the truck looks sweet!!!

#26 ·
No I tried that and it stared peeling, so I bought a black vinyl grill and painted it. the grill insert is after market. thx

#18 ·
I just put their other hood ( 2.5" rise cowl ) on my truck the other day and have NOTHING but good things to say about Cervinis. Their product came out of the box, bolted and lined up perfect, absolutely no fitment issues! I like your truck as well however I agree about the headlights, sorry.

Chad

#27 ·
yes more clearance and yes true tunnel ram.

#28 ·
Hey everyone I hear you LOUD and clear on the lights and agree. I am going to smoke my stock lights and re install them. Thanks to all for the feedback!!

#29 ·
I think you should change your head lights. :poke:

#30 ·
Look above your quote to my quote lol...LOL

#33 ·
Hoods sick lights are suck. Jk. But really gotta go

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.