Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Royalty Core Grill

6K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  CDUBYA 
#1 ·
Anyone had any experience with this company and their grilles, i really really like that looks of these and the price compared to other.

Products

Just wondering if anyone else has heard or used them before?

Thanks

#5 ·
Never heard of them, but they look BA. Definitely want to check those out more.

#6 ·
Well I called the owner of the company and he was really nice and helpful. That red and black custom ford that is on his site was built by him for SEMA and it is sweet.

We are going to do a custom grille for my truck and hopefully we will get it done soon. I will keep you posted. I was impressed by how much help he was on the phone seems like a really nice guy.

#13 ·
I know the guy would love that. Maybe we get a list of anyone who is interested in the grille and i can get him the list then it might work that way i dunno. I know they are doing this same sorta thing for the AMP steps in the 6.7 thread.

#18 ·
Just bringing this thread back up because I am now probably going to purchase the lower bumber grille as well to match the top grille and was wondering if anyone else is interested in getting one of these, the owner Josh told me that if we can get a group buy of like ten or more guys we can get a discount on the product. Not sure of the discount % yet but was just trying to see if anyone was interested in this.

Like i said i will most likely be purchasing a lower grille for the bumper portion so if anyone else is interested, lets get a count.

Here are some pics of the grille i had done BTW.

#20 ·
Yeah he did raise the prices on them, i know that if we get enough guys he will take an additional 20% off the price. Plus another $25 off to everyone who joins the group buy after we reach ten guys. that would put you at about $900.

But i mean i know thats still a lot of dough.

#21 ·
Can they do the mesh in chrome? I want to change the look of my front end, but want some chrome there if I paint the shell blue.

#27 ·
I have spent a ton of money of stuff for my truck, but that is ridiculous for a grill. 700-800 is not too bad, but when your talking 1200 for a grill...:doh:

#28 ·
Well thats why i am trying to get a group buy going because we can then get 20% off plus for every ten people who want one we each get another $25 off. So thats a pretty decent deal.

I have a larger more descriptive email put together and i was going to post a brand new post and see who was interested. Most likely in the general discussion section. I just wasn't sure if there was specific rules i needed to follwo ro get with a mod or what.

But all i am trying to do is help you guys out and also get a better deal for myself. Since you can see i already have one of these grilles, the quality and design of this thing is proably about ten times that of an RBP. for a lot less. plus you can customize it however you want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.