Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Before am after, and a cute "yellow" motor

6K views 26 replies 20 participants last post by  Dieselboy 
#1 ·
Before, 6" lift on 37s

Removed rear block, 305/55R20 Nittos on 20x10 Hostages :D

And the new engine after a custom vent installed in the block, not exactly "cute blue" but ;D

An suggestions for the look are appreciated.. Debating on the black two tone, and front ends ? Looking to freshen up her image for the new motor.
05 Harley lights are next

See less See more
#2 ·
man thats on nice rig you have there

#4 ·
Sick engine man. It looks really nice. Maybe get black stacks now that you have black rims and a little bigger tires nextime. You did some nice work though.

#9 ·
I know sitting on the stand it will look a little off, but I think you should paint the VC's yellow or some other color. when the motor goes in, you will hardly see that yellow block anymore. and the black valve covers will look factory.. If you want it to stand out I would paint them as well. That is the reason I switched from red and black, to red and silver.
Just my .02, but it does look pretty sitting on the stand!

#15 ·
Thanks guys. I was thinking of going to a 7" black single stack actually, just waiting for one to come for sale for the right price.

As for the bed liner on the sides I was already planning to put it white again. Just waiting for a few nice days, mid april and I woke up to snow this morning :doh:

#17 ·
Bite me
:poke:

#19 ·
Thanks. I'm quite happy with how she turned out. I just need to paint the alternator somehow

Yes snow to rain today. Bit a hail to

#21 ·
it looks like a killer bee. i like it.

#22 ·
Thanks,

I can't wait to drive it ! Stock motor and 37s to this. Should be fun :D

#26 ·
Looks awesome! With a updated frontend and maybe some 2008+ taillights and tailgate it will look even better! Nice job so far!

#27 ·
I want to murder the whole front end, as well as a black single stack. Funds allowing.

It was a full rebuild, tossed a rod with a stock motor and built this. Not really a build thread just an update on lowering the truck and what the motor looks like.

An 05 front end and other body parts are on the list as funds allow, heat extractor hood, rollpan and 08 tailgate etc.

Thanks again guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.