Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

toyo mt ?'s

3K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  123rday68 
#1 ·
What kind of mileage can be expected? Are they god awful loud on the highway? How well do they ride? Thanks for any input.

#2 ·
Mileage is totally dependent on your driving and how well you keep up with rotating them.

Ive had buddies get 40K out of them easy. Mine have 30K on them now but are close to the end.

They are not loud at all for such an agressive tire. They dont hum going down the interstate if thats what you are asking.

I really like them and will be buying them again no doubt.

#4 ·
IMHO, they're one of the best tires out there. I got over 50k miles out of my last set and they had another 5-10k miles left. Not too loud on the road, especially when you consider they're a MT. To put things in perspective, I recently added a muffler to my straight piped exhaust. I'm quieting things down and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another set.

#5 ·
:whs:, I have 50 000km on mine, seems like they will last another 40 or 50! The loudest thing on mine (OBS) is not the tires by a long shot.

#8 ·
Its the only thing on my rigs... I have never had a set go less then 40k... most were in the 50-60k range.

#11 ·
I am just getting to the end of a set of Pro Comp extreme tires
nice tire and at 45000 miles no complaints except I wanted a little bigger than a 35 but they don't sell one so I think I am going with the Toyo's also
specially after reading this thread !!

#13 ·
Wife is down today getting another set on the X... Hate the price, love the tire...

#15 ·
thats why I have become so curious about these tires. the wife found some 35/13.50/20 mt's for sale on a site for $1300 shipped to my door. I became a big mickey thompson fan with the service and life I got out of my ATZ's with my 06. I racked up right at 45K on them. but for that price I almost cant pass them up. Im sure the full price Toyo runs about the same as the Mickeys do?:doh:

#16 ·
In case you didnt notice...

ya... I know what your paying...LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.