Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New bedliner-what do you think?

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  deiter5262 
#1 ·
I went with the bedrug b/c I couldn't afford to remove my old bedliner and spray another one in.

It is supposed to be weather, oil, chemical resistant type of plastic liner. I do like the fitment.

opinions?

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks great. I'd love to have one for my truck. Let us know how it holds up.

#7 ·
They say they don't need a topper. But, if I didn't have a tonneau on my truck, I don't know if I would run one or not.

#5 ·
Txfireman has one and it looks fine. I think he's had it a while.

#8 ·
Looks great for sure!!

just wonder how great it would look after getting some mulch or better yet loam in the bed. Or just cleaning up leaves around the yard or having gas or coolant spilled on it.

#10 ·
I wonder how it is going to smell with rain leaves beer and snuff cans in it? btw your camera date is off......... looks good though. I couldnt have one it would smell horible with all the deer hogs and fish that get thrown in my bed.lol

#13 ·
my dad has one in his 2010 dually, he pulled it out of his 2004 dually and put it in the new one, very nice unit, i'd recommend them for sure, his was covered up with a ARE bed topper most of the time. Makes the bed alot more comfy place to be, specially with a lady in it with you! LOL

#14 ·
LOLLOL:D

#16 ·
How does it fasten in there? I would be worried about it blowing out. You see those plastic liners laying along the highway pretty often. It looks really good though.

#17 ·
It has some real sticky adhesive type backing that is velcro'd to the bed rug and stuck on my bed...A bunch of it!

Well I've driven atleast 500 miles already going anywhere from 0-90mph hasn't blown out yetLOL

It is stuck in there pretty darn good!

#19 ·
Good to know!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.