Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

what you think?

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Critical 
#1 ·
rust started taking over my truck so I needed to do something. I had pretty good size holes in my rear fenders and my rockers were starting to go. I got all the rust fixed and used flares to cover the holes and used bed liners on the rockers and inside of my doors. This week I had the plastic on my bumper done to match also? what do you think? I need some wider tires now to go with the flares. here are some pictures.

#8 ·
I like it for sure. Some wider tires and getting them out another inch or 2 to fill up the flares would help, but overall I like it.

#10 ·
Looks good but it definitely needs some bigger tires. Personally I say 4 inches of lift and a set of 35x12.50's would look awesome.

#12 ·
I like the grey. You could paint the grill grey and I think it would tie things together better. And yeah, the chome mirror and handle covers look way out of place, if you ditched those the truck would look 1000 times better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.