Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

325/80R16

9K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  TylerDurden 
#1 ·
Does anyone else carry this tire size besides Mickey Thompson?

#3 ·
:whs:

Most places, even in smalltown america, will have the mt and procomp. WHich is convenient if you ever have to replace one on the road.

My 16" wheels are shod in this exact tire size. Balanced out real fast! They have been great so far. The only place I didnt like the performance was panic stopping on a snowy road...no traction...something less aggressive might work better.

#4 ·
Ok, guess I'll be going back to a 315/75R16, between the Toyos MT and BFG's KM2's I have now, what would yall go with and why?

#7 ·
See his avatar. That is the tire in question.

If you want to see some of mine, send me a pm and Ill email them to you.

The Cooper would have been my choice if my 'guy' could have gotten them for me.

Im running the MT baja claw. Like I said they've been great. Im not sure if you're familiar with tires like these? They are fairly noisy. Nothing like a mud grappler tho...

#8 ·
Toyo MT... Thats all I have to say.

#10 ·
I have never been stuck, for a truck that see's 90% road I would rather have a tire that lasts 50-60k with a load range E then a tire that wears out in 30k and is D rated...

#11 ·
What wears out in 30k? I bought my baja claws because two different people told me they last long on mileage. My brother inlaws 2500 chevy ran a set for 60k and my friends 2001 Dodge 2500 ctd had a set that he sold on the truck that had 40+k on them.

Not sure what tire you were referring to lasting 30k. Mine ARE Drated but the load rating is 3236 per tire at 50psi. Got 15k on em and they arent near half worn. Maaaaaybe down to 80%. They tow fine as compared to any other oversized tire.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.