Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

super dutys with leveling kits and 33 or 35x12.5 tires

217K views 44 replies 28 participants last post by  [RCD] 
#1 ·
Hey guys im wanting to put 33x12.5s or 35x12.5s on my 2005 F250 FX4 extended cab long box. I dont want a big lift but just a mean looking stance. Something that just screams get the hell outa the way. I dont know much about leveling kits or what wheels offsets will rub and what not. So if you guys could please post pics or your trucks and what you have that would be great.

Thanks
Tom Edsell

#2 ·
35's on stock wheels with about 3 inch's of lift up front

#3 ·
2" lift all the way around. Rubs a little up front at full lock. 35 x 12.50 x 16.

#8 ·
STAX what are you running? My truck also has F350 springs in the rear. Right now im running 285/70/17 cooper discover atr's.

#13 ·
ok just got a PM saying 35s need 4-4.5 inches of lift the clear everywhere?? My father in law just put 35x12.5s on his all stock suspension 2011 F350 SRW and has no problems at all.

#29 ·
05-2011 are the same suspension wise, but the 08-10 have bigger front fenderwells allowing them to run the 37s with 2.5 Leveling kit and f350 rear blocks.. I think i read somewheres that the new 11s wont fit the 37s like the 08-10s would but as far as suspension setup they are all the same

#15 ·
Thats also a very nice truck with a very aggressive stance, IMO. Are there different size leveling kits? What do they include. Sorry dont know much about this so please bare with me.

#17 ·
33s and leveled

35s and leveled

now as far as needing a 4+ lift...if you are going to take it off road and attempt to flex the suspension, then yes you need the lift....if it is just a pavement pounder then no, you do not need a lift

#18 ·
mainly pavement as its my DD but will see the occasional logging, quarry road and some fields..wont be tearing it up flying through them or nothing.

#20 ·
You should be fine with a level and 35's. I'm running 35's on mine with a level (2004) and my father in law has ran 35's on his 2005&2009 with just a leveling kit and he is running the 99-04 offset rims and he doesn't have any rubbing problems. I've had mine off road plenty of times and maybe just rubbed the inner fender peice a few times.

#21 ·
Is the 99-04 wheel offset wider?

#27 ·
rough country add-a-leaf + homemade shackles=aprox. 3"...didn't rub unless put in a flex,trimmed bumper
315s on 16x10

add-a-leaf only..rubbed inner fender, zip tied inner fender well back
35x12.5 PJ's on stock wheels

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.