Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Dually Pics

91K views 177 replies 66 participants last post by  PowerStrokingMachine 
#1 ·
Post up some pics of your duallys. I'm gonna fix up the white '05 crew-cab dually we just got. Gotta a basic plan of the Harley grill painted white, black insert, 3/5 DJM drop, black wheels with chrome center caps, '08 tailgate, smoked Harley lights, probably smoked taillights, side markers, etc... Wanna get some other ideas though.

#156 ·
American Force first gens. I have about 50K on them now. They could use another polish before winter hits. They came with some thin cheap clear coat on them that lasted most of the first winter before the mag chloride got underneath it and popped a bunch of it off. I took some paint remover and cleaned the rest off then used scotch bright pads to smooth down the remaining machining marks and re polish both sides. Except for the inner steels I rotate them front to back twice a year. I just spent a day with clay bar and wax, the wheels get there chance in a week or so.

#168 ·

#169 ·
1999 f350 supercab with 2007 F-550 front. 2011 rear bumper waiting on tailgate and mirrors. thinking of putting 2011 front. any advice? truck is also getting painted completely white. Also putting a strip of amber lights led under the doors just like Trailerhauler but mine will be the strip not separated.

#170 ·
If you swap front ends I want your 550 flares! Do you know where I could find a set?
Try and get some clearer pictures, the truck looks good from what I can see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.