Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

still wont run right

831 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  HD-tech-NH 
#1 ·
ive just got my kem 345 tune 3 days ago and still kicks eng light then i tried retuning and saying yes when it asked if u disable ur egr and still shifts all over the place and throws check eng light every time

#3 ·
He doesnt actually have the egr deleted, but on the sct you select yes, you have it disabled and it turns it off. But if you were to actually have an egr delete, you have custom tunes written for that.

#8 ·
So when you flash a tune with the livewire when prompted to select egr deleted you still answer yes even if it's not deleted? This will disable the egr system much like what tuners do for 6.0 tunes? Are there any negative side effects? Sorry for the derail.

#6 ·
I emailed KEM about the bad shifting and the rev slams. I was told to check the tranny fluid when it is hot and make sure it is just above the full mark. May have to add a little fluid. Hope this helps

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.