Any shipping issues besides me??? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Home Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum > Vendor Alley > Rev-X Oil & Fuel Additives
Register Members List Timeslips Calendar Auto Loans Sponsors Becoming a Sponsor Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PowerStrokeNation.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-19-2012, 11:43 PM
HMM
PSN Newb
Member's Gallery

Any shipping issues besides me???

First off I ordered my stuff December 30th. This past Friday I called them because everything else I ordered from other companies on that day had arrived weeks prior. No big deal, the guy said they lost all the orders but they were going out that day.
I wasn't upset because I understand things but it would have been nice for them to call me, especially since they told me I wasn't the only one that had issues getting my order shipped.

Well today (19th) my stuff shows up and I open the box to find this:

Now I hope that maybe I just got the end of the year run or something. I hope I also really REALLY like this stuff because so far I'm not too happy with my overall experience with them. This stuff is a little to high to be wasting it coating the inside of my box and the other bottles...

Anyone else have any issues or am I just unlucky? I don't want to bash them or anything but usually I don't have 2 negatives on the same order.
Go to the top
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2012, 07:56 PM
Zmann
PSN Veteran
Member's Gallery

Re: Any shipping issues besides me???

The mailman wanted to try some in his Mail truck

Cough

They owe you a bottle I am sure they will make good I would definetly call them or show them this link for the pics
O6 King Ranch cc sb 8 inch lift ,37 Toyo's,Helo’s Edge Insight CTS guage only , Auber EGT , o8 center console , xm satellite ,coolant filter,RSX 9000 shocks,dual TGC dual steering stabilizers ,Viper , remote toolbox popper, High Idle mod , $ link Rize , ARP's, BPD EGR cooler, Fabtech traction bars, Tony's tune
Go to the top

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 45
02BigD, 03International, 1000klr, 494doug, ad40434, alwil, bigstrap3, BoomerL37, buc1096, Buckeye1437, cllake, dalpilot, darkside708, DCTWINKIEP, DZL JIM, F-250-Owner, hill_billiez, HMM, holy, hotrodtodd, J HO 22, Johnboy3, jonboy84, jweeezy350, LOSTCAUSEPOWERSTROKE, mttrucker, muddy650, New6.0PSOwner, R-Bone, REV-X, RHCDIESEL, Skyd Ram, SnowRider1, Sparkymichigan, star73, sunny644, terry218e, ThreeT, turboluke, Vip, waynejolsen, zilla68, Zmann