ts4 chip check engine light - Page 2 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Home Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum > Super Duty 1999-Current > 7.3L Power Stroke - Aftermarket & Performance
Register Members List Timeslips Calendar Auto Loans Sponsors Becoming a Sponsor Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PowerStrokeNation.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10-11-2011, 03:57 AM
displacedtexan
PSN Local
Member's Gallery

Re: ts4 chip check engine light

Your phone retitled and reworded your question and then reposted it? I would look into a new phone...

No one complicated anything but you...
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2011, 04:18 PM
NinjaMax
what else is there?
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bore View Post
Why did you make two posts on the same subject?

Smoke is bad because people use it maliciously for "fun" and it makes us look bad. More and more attention is being brought down on diesel trucks because of people who think smoke is cool or funny, it's neither. If you are looking for smoke, go somewhere else. Smoke is the ricer equivalent of a wing on a 4 door Honda. It is not a measure of anything except a poorly running, poorly setup truck, unless it is full on competition and needs to spool to light the fuel. I gauruntee I can spank you or your buddies truck in a smokeless tow tune.
He'll yeah..my truck smokes like a train...740hp 1128 ft/lb of tq smoken up a f***** cloud..we are diesel enthusiast..i am very passionate about these trucks...no matter the brand..don't belittle a guy whos looking for some simple answers. I'm sure he could give to f**** if your "well running" truck is smokeless
By the way.. if I wanted something quiet and tuned I'd buy a ricer! If thats your opinion lose the truck and get a honda. And I assure my "poorly running, poorly setup" truck will drag your "good running, good setup" truck into to two broken down pieces. Get real...do the research..

2005 Duramax
EPR Twins 475/54
ATS extreme trash-mission
billet flex plate
Fass 150, 5/8 pu
Kryptonite STG 3/cognito braces/trac bars
EFI Tuned By Wade Boyd @ Diesel Day Dreams
boltless keys, overloads removed
Reply With Quote Go to the top
Old 12-11-2011, 04:59 PM
southmike
Village Idiot
Member's Gallery

Wow the public pool just opened up late in the season.

All the ricers are real quiet i evered heard.. Esp since the usual mods consist of some trash can fuel tip and an intake.

If your truck really has 740 hp and was tuned proprely i bet it would make even more or at the very least have less egts. Thats not belittleing anything , it is just the fact that tuners have learned more on milking power
Old 12-12-2011, 04:52 AM
NinjaMax
what else is there?
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by southmike View Post
Wow the public pool just opened up late in the season.

All the ricers are real quiet i evered heard.. Esp since the usual mods consist of some trash can fuel tip and an intake.

If your truck really has 740 hp and was tuned proprely i bet it would make even more or at the very least have less egts. Thats not belittleing anything , it is just the fact that tuners have learned more on milking power
wow..lol at very least have lower egts....(yeah..at the VERY LEAST)
Old 12-12-2011, 05:59 AM
NinjaMax
what else is there?
Member's Gallery

at max boost...im as clean as a whistle....but ill burn fuel and smoke like a train till i get there...duh
Old 01-29-2012, 06:59 PM
great-white-hype
PSN Newb
Member's Gallery

HA HA HA HA...
Old 01-29-2012, 10:22 PM
skylinedan
< pissed off pumkin.
Member's Gallery

Talking Re: ts4 chip check engine light

You dump too much fuel in it and the turbo needs time to catch up, thats what you get. We dont encourage smoke, thats just how we are. I can make mine smoke like a pig if I run my 140 tune and get under the turbo bad enough. I understand what the original OP was asking, he assumed his truck and his buddies are close to same, his buddies smokes, so why doesnt his ? Its like they said, not the same truck, same tuning, injectors , ect. Use your head not you ego, you,ll get farther in life.

Dan
2003 F-350 4x4, Ext cab. 7.3 AFE stage II 4" turbo back exhaust, garret GTP 38, 1.15 van turbine housing,EBPV deleated, non waste gated, ATS compresor housing, WW II, bellowed up pipes, CFM + spyder conversion, Hydra chip with Bill's tunes, CCV mod, Hutched, harpooned, RR fuel system, 6.0 trans cooler, Swamps IDM, HPX.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 80
00f3fiddy, 01strokercc, 02ccpsd, 02strokerace, 2000unlimited, 250Duner, 6.0stroken, 7.3 Blackout, 7.3PowerStroke602, 7.3psd1999, 907superduty, 94strokeher, 97Stroker13, ajfetterman, Ausm7499, Bair, ban617, BeaveF250, Big Bore, bigblocktisdale, BigRed97, bkerr, boostaddict, bruce51d, bug-e-dude, chris1978, colekym, CSIPSD, dave186, diesel farmer, diesel71, displacedtexan, dperone, dzumbehl, Fl Stroker, great-white-hype, guy, Hoss1997, IHPowerstroke7.3, Illinois7.3, jarhead, Jellyroll22, jerry k, kbog350, linconmark7, mad1577, Madisdaddy0505, mayville78, metrojd, middlemanjw, Mudwizer, NinjaMax, PHPDiesel, pontiacross, purplepstroke, PwRsTrKe8907, PWRstroke_smoke, racer0121, Radvonrad, rich, rogers250, rollingcoal69, Rosko18, SeeYa, skylinedan, smokin550, southmike, Sparky1183, t100driver, TheStroker, TimmyNiewald11, Torque37, tripletdairies, VaTechPSD, Vdryv, w8n4sno, wagner69