Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Dually Pics

91K views 177 replies 66 participants last post by  PowerStrokingMachine 
#1 ·
Post up some pics of your duallys. I'm gonna fix up the white '05 crew-cab dually we just got. Gotta a basic plan of the Harley grill painted white, black insert, 3/5 DJM drop, black wheels with chrome center caps, '08 tailgate, smoked Harley lights, probably smoked taillights, side markers, etc... Wanna get some other ideas though.

#81 ·
My DD, Tow rig and fourwheeler on the weekends. I love DRW'S, sick trucks everyone :)

]

When i first did the lift

#82 ·

#83 ·
Sweet rig man, wat kinda lift n shocks u got and wat size spacers I want that on my truck now!!!

#84 ·
Sweet rig man, wat kinda lift n shocks u got and wat size spacers I want that on my truck now!!![/

Its a 3in lift, blocks in back with a 2 in spacer in the rear( best spacer made the right way) with stock shocks, offroad ones from autozone:blah:( getting blistens soon). 35'' tires. Best thing about this lift is it fits in a garage still and fits in parking structures like when you go to a hospital:ford:. IMHO the best size lift and tires out there, you can still use your truck! IF you want specs of where i bought everything PM me.

#85 ·
bump for a sweet thread

#86 ·
Anyone have pics of a Dually with 33's??????

#90 ·
Semperfidoordie,

It's not a good pic but this was when my truck was on 39's.

#92 ·
It was an 8" lift with 39x13.50x16 Super Swamper Irok tire. I wouldn't advise going with a 13.50 on a stock wheel. The front tires kept splitting in the sidewalls and I had one blow out as I was driving down the highway.

#93 ·
Good looking trucks guys!!

Quick question for you guys running oversized tires and lifts. I just bought a 2000 F350 Dually, stock suspension but it has 235/85R16 Mud tires on it now but it needs new tires. I would like to throw a small lift (will be snowplowing and pulling with the truck) and run maybe 35s, how can I achieve this? 3inch lift? Also, I am assuming I will need spacers in the rear....where can I get good quality ones? Thanks.

#95 ·
For rear spacers i went with these, there steel and made right and super strong plus they're hub-centric and wheel-centric. WheelAdapter.com Wheel Spacers Wheel Spacers . Dont get any other spacer, all the aluminum ones are CRAP.

For lift I when with 270 MAXX-LIFT LB1999 2004 F250 F350 4x4 TRUCKS but many people sell this kit. these ones are good http://www.trucktoyzstore.com/realm/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=2594&idcategory=118

I kept the stock shock and never touched the track bar, even when i lifted it. but in the future im getting dual front shocks.

So for lift and spacers ur at about $650 all you need is tires. 315 75 R16 which i recommend Goodyear duratracs Rated E and are about $254 a tire.

Now I dont know about other people, but i have minor wheel hop. If i would do it again i would get different rear blocks From OUO http://www.trucktoyzstore.com/realm/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=2612&idcategory=532 and just get the blocks first and when money comes you can get the traction bars later.

Hope this helps:ford: PM me for any questions.

#98 ·
I have 4.10's and the 315's put me to 3.73. hope it helps.

#100 ·
never had issues running 12.5's. I four wheel my truck and pull a 30ft bumper pull toy hauler.

#104 ·
What size tires??

#106 ·
Only way to go :)

#117 ·
I have 12.5 and 2in is the smallest I'll go I got about a thumb wide on the bulge of bottom of the tire. 37's would fit even with a 2in just u can barley turn without rubing and if y flex I dunno if 37'S will clear tje 1999-2007 wheel wells. Sorry for the grammar off my phone :)

#119 ·
I wouldn't go to a 37 with the stock rim... unless they're 12.5's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.