Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

BLUE THUNDER "BEER FOR MY HORSES" CUSTOM BUILT 1995 CREW CAB

32K views 44 replies 19 participants last post by  Knights86 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
the paint is alright if your into that kinda stuff, but its too "look at me". Too much JC Whitney on that truck.

#11 ·
nothin against JC whitney, just the buying every single thing that will fit on your truck, I'm against.

#13 ·
Yeah, I could live with the steps and the bumper, not really my style, but I don't like anything else on it.

#17 ·
I like the seats...

Sam

#19 ·
Ya gotta remember the context of the movie. The truck was a pretty perfect fit for what it's "role" was in the movie.

Personally the paint job is bad azz. The truck looks pretty sweet to me, but could definitely use different taillights, no sidepipes, and a spray-in bedliner.

#21 ·
"WE BUILT THREE OF THESE TRUCKS. ONE WAS GIVEN TO TOBY AT THE CONCLUSION OF FILMING IN NEW MEXICO AND TWO WERE KEPT BY PICTURE CAR WAREHOUSE."

next paragraph

"BLUE THUNDER IS A ONE OF KIND TRUCK THAT IS WAY OVER THE TOP JUST THE WAY THE STARS WANTED IT"

:confused:

#25 ·
50 Grand for an obs Gasser! They are out of their minds.

#30 ·
i wasnt callin you out aljay so sorry if you thought i was, just someone else said they heard it was a gasser and it has the smooth bumper on it and plus i was just sayin why i guess they don't use diesels. but im with ya i wish they would put diesels in movies that would be sweet

#33 ·
Did you guys see Death Race yet they have a bad Azz mack on there porin the coal F'in sweet ..great movie i would watch it over and over they have hot chicks too LOL but i like the mack better..ohh yeah and you can hear the engine and turbo whine like a bit** watch it!!
steve

#35 ·
Any idea where to get a hood like that one? Or if someone knows what it is, where to get or any info on it. I like it better than both of the Cervini's I've seen.

I'm more into neon flames and LASERS to get attention. :D But hey, lighting bolts are cool too, if yer into that type of thing.

#36 ·
Any idea where to get a hood like that one? Or if someone knows what it is, where to get or any info on it. I like it better than both of the Cervini's I've seen.
Hood is custom made, Look at the pics ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.