Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

GQSSB video with 238/100 Hybrids

6K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  opieg01 
#1 ·
Hey guys, took this video on the way into work this morning in a customers truck. 6" lift with 38x15.50 tires and 4.30 gears. Truck has 238/100 hybrids, Adrenaline pump, fuel system, and DP Tuner tuning, this run was in the 60hp tune.Truck runs super strong especially with the tires it has to turn. Should be very impressive iwth a trailer behind it, great daily driver and towing combination.

#2 ·
Weird that there isn't much sound difference between 5psi and 35 psi.

Spools super fast though...

#8 ·
what would i be looking at for ruff guess hp termys,gqssb, air dog, dp live tuning, Dp stage two H/O 225cc sticks, 4" pipe , afe hepa filter, just wondering were id be thats all ..

#14 ·
With the 4.30 gears and 38" tires, EGT's will come up to about 1330, then start to fall and settle around 1270-1280 the longer you stay in it. Big tires and gearing at our elevation are hurting it a bit. Another local customer with the same turbo/injector combo with 35's will max about 38-psi and 1380-degrees in the race tune.

#18 ·
i have the qssb and love it also. little smaller but works good with my 250/100% hybrids. peggs a 35 pound guage. bell turbo makes a great turbo. glad he is only 20 minutes away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.