Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

35 12.50 on f250 with leveling kit question.

28K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  jonnysteals 
#1 ·
I want to know if 35 12.50 will fit on an 06 f250 with a 2.5 inch leveling kit. They will be on 20-10 rims with 4.5 inches of backspacing. The truck will have a f350 block in the rear also. Will the truck rub at all. My front balance is trimmed and my inner fender is pulled back about an inch as well. Hoping to clear the tires with no rubbing.

#2 ·
I Think you will be fine. I ran 35s on a leveling kit on my 2006 Didn't rub at all,but I'm not sure on backspacing.

#4 ·
my 07 f350 had a leveling kit with 20x10 wheels and 35x12.50 toyo muds. they only way the would rub was turning into a step driveway too quick. I didn't do any trimming so I think you'll be fine. I can't say i remember the back spacing but the wheels stuck out of the wheel well a but.

Attachments

#6 ·
I am doin the same as you right now and with my searches and questions I think the leveling kit to a minimum is needed. Do to rim width and offset yes. With a regulr 20x9 and not a big offset you would be fine with nothing. I to dd the 3.5 blocks int he rear and like a rake to the truck, however front still sits low. Let me know how you did and also WHAT YEAR IS YOUR TRUCK. That would help.

I got my rims and waitin on tires. I hope it fits without leveling kit but I do hate to have rubbing anytime. So 2.5" daystar leveling kit is gonna go in and then perhaps 4" blocks to be sure its not lower in rear.

#7 ·
You will be fine with 35x12.50's on your truck. You can put 35's on a stock height F250-F350. The only possible way you could rub would be the back spacing on your rim and if that's all then just run some spacers.

#8 ·
Now. I believe all that but my front end is just to low. I wish I just got a 1.5" spring kit for truck and kept rear stock 350 blocks. But back to backspacing I did 20x10 with -25 offset. What's ur thought on that. I know the average KMC rims an all would be fine but I feel like these for sure are going to be to far out. Even though I only have a smaller 35x12 or so. 285/65-20 BFG. I got sa 2.5" level kit an big blocks comin.

#9 ·
I dunno I talked to two local kids with a 2.5 inch kit and 35 and both their trucks rub. Think I might just bite the bullet and lower my truck down to a leveling kit.

Trucks an 06

#13 ·
With the backspacing of the wheel you are speaking of is normally for a 99-04 truck. Due to your axles being a little wider on the 06 it is just going to have a little more tire outside of the fender and should still fit fine. That is def the backspacing I would run on a 06 myself as I like that look.

#18 ·
yea I got 35 11.50 goodyear wrangler for dirt cheap as a temp tire. I think I am going to switch to 35 12.50 mud tire by summer. Just got the 2.5 level kit and the f350 blocks too. Should lower it down as soon as I finish sandblasting my rims. Thanks guys. If I am not close to rubbing I may go with 35 13.50 mud tires. We shall see

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.