Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Colorado meet and greet

4K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  d7es3l 
#1 ·
Hey guys... I think it's time to have get together for the CO chapter. Haven't seen anything going on in this area.

Looking to set something up for mid January or Frebruary (after holidays). Message back on this thread or PM and let me know what you think...:psn:

#4 ·
Well, it's upto you guys to throw out some ideas. We will try to come to a centralized local for everyone that responds.

I'm in the Denver metro are, just 15 minutes north in Henderson 80640. Definitely willing to drive and meet up.... Throw out some ideas and we'll do our best to get something going.

Thanks for the response.

#8 ·
I'm north as well, but not as far as you. I am about 20 minutes north of Denver. I am willing to drive your way if needed. 2 hours in any direction is fine with me, but lets see who else chimes in and where they are located.

We need a few more guys to respond..... I know there are some 6.0's around the Denver area.... I seen't em!

#10 ·
I think you may just have to do something like:

"Ill be at hooters on i25 from 7-10pm saturday the 26th wearing a pink hat, and my name is bob."

And either you enjoy scenery all night solo, or you get some folks to show up too. LOL Figure youd want to give people a week or 2 notice.

#11 ·
Thats a good idea and we will definately give the guys a couple weeks notice before meeting up. We just need to keep this thread going to get more views. We are up to 21 views....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.