Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

west virginia members

18K views 99 replies 44 participants last post by  WV MTN Mule 
#1 ·
just wanting to see how many are on here and where in wv are you at?

im from ravenswood.

#45 ·
You guys know of a good spot around morgantown. Empty parking lot etc.. I can think of a few but they are closer to campus. As for a date sometime when it quits fukn raining would be a time to start. You guys that could come to one in morgantown throw out some ideas.

#47 ·
I'm from Belpre, Ohio but I work and spend alot of time in Parkersburg.

:ford:

#53 ·
For those at WVU, here is a facebook group for truck owners, WVU Truck and Muscle Club We have met at the Walmart parking lot before. Though on a weekend, I would think most WVU lots would be fine too.

#54 ·
A couple of those stores up on the hill at granville are closed on sundays. One of those parking lots would work good.

#56 ·
Im trying to work out a beans dyno day at mine this summer. Def looking like sometime in Aug. also. Trying to make it happen with a round trip when Jon heads up to NJ for thuglikes event. Still pretty fuzzy on details right now though. If we can get everything set in stone im goin to start a new thread. Would any of the rest of you WV guys be interested. He is bringing chips, injectors, etc..Doing power pulls and offering live tuning. However, I know my shop is at least 2 hrs from any of you. Just seeing what you guys think.

#60 ·
Hey Everett.. stop by West Run sometime and we can get rid of the cat on your truck too haha:ford:

#63 ·
Hey everyone I had an idea.... I thought of 2 lots... 1 would be the ericsson alumni center parking lot because were close to McD's pizza Al's and little caesars. Or out at the new Kroger area in suncrest... they have a big lot that is unused for anything and were close to sonic McD's Jimmy John's and Kroger for food.
Also I wanted to see what everyone's schedule looked like next weekend the 30 of April, and 1st of May? I'm pretty free that weekend.

Just something I was throwing out there

Tom

#65 ·
How about the 1st? That's a sun.

#74 ·
yes... Harpers Ferry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.