Mishimoto is Hiring a Fabrication Technician!
We are accepting applications for an awesome position at Mishimoto! Check out the details below and feel free to apply if interested.
Mishimoto Automotive, located in Wilmington, Delaware was established in 2003. We design and produce innovative automotive, truck and powersports high end after-market parts. We are a fast-paced and aggressively-growing international company with extraordinary opportunities for personal growth. We are a team of driven professionals who are passionate about everything we do and looking to building onto our talented team.
Mishimoto Automotive currently seeks a full-time Fabrication Technician to join the production team. The Fabrication Technician will utilize basic in-house fabrication equipment and welding equipment to create working prototypes based on instruction from design engineers. The Fabrication Technician will assist the engineering team and other production department members with production-related tasks; such as part installations on vehicles, garage maintenance, and supply procurement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Fabricate prototypes for the engineering team, accurate to provided drawings and/or verbal instructions.
- Assist with basic automotive part installation/removal when needed
- Conduct regular maintenance/clean-up in garage shop area
- Hands-on Project Management of approved opportunities to bring new profitable products and product lines to market.
- Procure garage re-stocking supplies as needed
Incumbents Must Also Demonstrate
- 1-2 years welding experience. Excellent TIG and MIG welding skills with aluminum, stainless steel, and mild steel
- 1-2 years experience fabricating products from sheet metal and pipe
- 1-2 year’ experience with rudimentary fabrication tools and machinery, including shears, brake, drills, grinders, cutters, and power tools.
- Ability to understand detailed engineering drawings and use basic measurement tools
- ASE certified and/or previous technical experience working with cars is preferred
- Capable of driving a Manual Transmission automobile
Mishimoto, the world leader in performance cooling products, is an equal opportunity employer, providing competitive salary and benefits in a team-oriented environment. Please apply with resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
- Attention to safety and safe work practices
- Strong organizational and attention-to-detail skills
- Written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to produce quality work within tight deadlines
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback to others
- Ability to maintain positive, effective work relationships with others
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs