Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

6.7 full billet single upgrade

20K views 92 replies 18 participants last post by  -ETFI- 
#1 ·
I heard it is possible to upgrade the turbo now. Has anyone done this yet? who makes the best kit?

#29 ·
My kit is from confederate diesel down in maryland. i couldnt have asked for more. everything is flawless and the customer service like i said before is un matched. i could call at anytime and they would send pics and videos keeping me updated. hell i even told them i tow 20k pounds alot so what did they do??? they tested my truck with a 20k pound load just to insure that i would be satisifed in the way it tows. very satisfied and straight forward people.

#31 ·
Called snyders 3 times. Not open. Moneys gotta get spent today. On my way to confederate diesel in maryland which is 2 hours away. They do have facebook there shop doesnt look as clean as snyders but its way bigger. Anyone here heard of them. Hopefully i will be there at 10 and snyders will call back. So i can hit snyders on the way back. Confederate actually says they got a kit in stock so maybe an engine at snyders and confederate turbo may just be nasty!!!!

#33 ·
That's awesome to hear Bob! I'm also going to be contacting you soon about your WW2 set up. I have a guy at the house that is doing construction work on my house in return for diesel parts.

#35 ·
Dieselsite is too far out. Confederate says stock engine will hold 700. Gave them a check today. Will be done next week. They are going to address front axle hop as well but have not gave me a price. They are going to garunty engine!!!

#51 ·
Why do you take it personal. Everybody here is an internet gangstar. All i wanted was a new charger. Now you guys ruined me getting my engine built at snyders
The company in question has not said anything bad. And violated no rules on the forum. It almost seems like jealousy more than insult. Has anyone called the owner directly and told him or offered him advertising. Maybe it was not being done by them directly. Or a competitor setup? A professional organization would prrform due dilligence

#54 ·
I think the shop owner has employees that were very excited about about a kit and jumped out on the forum . The manager caring about his employees explored the vendor deal. Only to be told to get lost so its not about vendors its about tge snobs or in crowd picking on the new kids. I gave them a chance the shop has got money. Its huge. What does this forum cost 1000 bucks. I am sure they spend way more on ads. Just post it. If you arent an in crowd stay away
This seems cowardly

#56 ·
I never did. I wouldnt even know how
I dont even know that the owner has any idea this is going on
I can talk to him wensday about it. I dont know if the owner was even there today

#63 ·
Iv been a cummins, then a powerstroke, then a duramax and now a powerstroke guy again... and I have to say the powerstroke forums are by far the most aides filled... instead of calling names why not just state you cant promote products in open forum with out bein a sponsor... take it to pm's to discuss your products...
I personaly am waiting for SPE's single kit and mcc tuning

Just my 2 cents

#66 ·
its a little hard to do this when a moderator shuts down a link that no names were said on about who made the kit. so i asked him... and his reposnse was that he didnt want people pming me about the product. and that wasnt gonna be allowed there? so whats the point of what you said? if they wont even let you talk about the kit? no names were said and they closed the thread so people "wouldnt pm you sbout it" kinda wierd i think...

#68 ·
Dan said they got single kit ands its bad ass. He said check utube. Maybe he just has compound
Confederate kit was real simple hell if i knew how to tig i would do it myself

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.