Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

FleaBay Default Search Settings

908 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Zmann 
#1 ·
I searched their 'forums' in vain looking to see if there's a way to set custom parameters as my default search settings but found no answers. Specifically, I want to eliminate foreign garbage as well as to return only 'Buy it Now' or 'Make Offer' listings... But without having to set new filters every time I run a new search.

Make it one better and be able to not only cut out foreign sellers but also those sellers that ship from within the US. I think I'm asking for a little too much on this one tho...

#3 ·
I hear that, it's as bad as wally world moving chit around all the time to passive aggressively ram impulse buying down your throat.

Searching out "2014 Land Rover rear window wiper arm" netted me no wiper arms or assemblies for a Land Rover, every other manufacturer tho. I guess that can just be un-luck of the draw and no sellers currently having. Lots of wiper blades, but for the front windshield and none of them Rovers. Volvo headlight wiper motor assemblies came up as did a rear washer fluid storage tank for a Windstar. Fleabay is JUNK anymore. All China people that can possesses minimum good languages smile ability.

#4 ·
another Good Andy Topic !

I have been forced to buy a few things from China like a laser I couldn't find on our soil
the part arrived ok and took 2 weeks but it got here and was a POS just as i expected LOL

at least Craigslist has a option to search titles only that cuts down on the non related search items

I agree ebay used to be my go to for everything
it has shifted to Amazon I buy maybe 3 things a year from Ebay now ( usually used items ) and I only ever buy never sell and have a 453 rating that will never make 500 now

#5 ·
I've learned the hard way that you can't just stop and be satisfied with where the item ships from.... There are more Asians selling or shipping garbage out of Brooklyn or LA than there are selling garbage from mainland China. You have to scrutinize the full description and find the classic Asian FAILs when it comes to the English language.

Classic blunders like these...

I have a ****** Chewy westawant near me that has a sign in the bathroom that says "Pleases You To Flushing After Urining"

#10 ·
they need a parking lot for people eating food off of plate wear and using utensils

I swear I saw someone driving down the road and eating out of a bowl with chopsticks the other day

but a spoon and bowl is the normal drivers choice around here

WTF is wrong with people ??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.