have some questions.. - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 01:32 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

have some questions..

well after reaserching and getting positive feedback on rev-x i was more than enthused to try it to fix my sticky problem....needless to say it didn't truck still runs like crap when its' cold and the only thing that has improved startup was changing my glowplugs....just wondering why it works for so many and it didn't for me? thanks not trying to be a downer but would like results

Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-28-2012, 03:52 PM
PSN Newb

Re: have some questions..

Check your FICM voltage at start up, there are links here to tell you how. If it's below 45volts send it to ED at FICMrepair.com. I did and they were fast. I also got the Atlas 40 tune loaded into it and it does make a diffrence.
Hope that helps!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Sponsor

Thank you for trying our products. But I would like to say that if you have an oiling problem we can almost 100% cure the issue. But there are other problems that can cause this issue, and make it look like a sticky injector. I would get your FICM checked out like Springnook has stated. I hear about this all the time. Please don't count our products out, you have the most protective additive in your engine that you can buy! Once you get your hard parts working correctly, you will start to see the differences that REV-X Oil additive can make.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

hate to say it but it didn't fix it...i just put new injectors in and it runs like a top...sticky injectors was the problem...
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2012, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

thats why i bought the rev-x in hope it would fix my problem in the first place.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-26-2012, 02:31 AM
PSN Newb

Thanks Rev-X, you guys don't know how happy I am. My truck was missing so bad that I was desperately looking for new injectors, then after reading about this "Rev-X" product, I decided to give it a shot. To my amazement it worked! My truck hasnt missed a beat since Saturday afternoon when I put it in.

I went on their site and found a dealer (alsip auto and collision in IL) local to me and went and picked it up that same afternoon.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode