O.K. guys and gals, here are the final pics. I installed the 6 Carling switches, and a DPDT (on-off-on) rocker for my temp guage. After I had cut the opening to fit the 2 carling 3 switch mounts, I had about 1.5 inches of open space at the bottom that just didnt look right to me. I added a false back to the opening and then filled it with bondo. I then hit it with a 100 grit sanding block to get it all nice and level, and then finished it off with 320 grit sand. I light coat of primer, and some paint and its done.
The rocker switch you see below the main switches is a selector switch for my temp guage. Throw the switch to the left, and my guage reads my oil temp, throw it to the right and it reads my coolant temp. I added a T fitting to my HPOP
resevior to accomodate both the factory EOT
sensor, and the sensor that came with my guage. I also added a sensor for coolant temp in the same fashion. Before anyone asks, I had to add the T fitting to my waterpump, simply because the inside of the hex plug was chewed up, and would not come out.
sorry the nighttime pics arent that clear, cheap camera.
I still need to remount my brake controller
Ford Part number is 4C4Z-7004302-BA, It was about $60 from my local medium duty dealer.
The panels come in the dark gray color of the top half of my dash, but since I was transfering my cup thrower, and ash tray over I went ahead and painted mine to match.