any southern ontario? - Page 3 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 04:51 PM
m-chan68

Re: any southern ontario?

Quote:
Originally Posted by svorob View Post
m-chan68 I will for sure hit you up when I need some work done...I do like to try to do it myself, but some things are a bit too much.
Sure, just PM me what you need when the time comes. You actually have one of those RARE SVO Mustangs (from vintage 1984 to 1986)?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ford Diesel/Senior/Master Tech

....who works at a dealership that now employs SOME half decent looking female employees since they overhauled most of the administrative staff

....but STILL loves hot women with big boobies

....and STILL hates working on E-Series with 6.0L
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 05:00 PM
PSN Newb

Yes I do have one. It is a sage green model (1 of 28 ) for the year rarest colour for an SVO.
Do you do headstuds?

SVO.....as in the Mustang SVO not to do with burning veggie oil
2006 ccsb Lariat
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 08:42 PM
m-chan68

Quote:
Originally Posted by svorob View Post
Yes I do have one. It is a sage green model (1 of 28 ) for the year rarest colour for an SVO.
Do you do headstuds?
And I know exactly the colour you are talking about. I actually remember seeing them when I was younger. I just thought those cars were overpriced at the time. If I remember correctly, they were about $5,000 more than a 5.0L Mustang GT back then. I think why they were slow to sell was due to few people being able to justify paying that much money up front for a vehicle that was perceived to give you comparable performance to the V8 models but give you the fuel economy of a four banger.

And yes, I do head studs. I have done HUNDREDS of them already as of this post. As long as only the OEM gaskets are being used, not the Black Onyx ones.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ford Diesel/Senior/Master Tech

....who works at a dealership that now employs SOME half decent looking female employees since they overhauled most of the administrative staff

....but STILL loves hot women with big boobies

....and STILL hates working on E-Series with 6.0L

post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 10:01 PM
PSN Newb

im from just north of Hamilton in Flamborough, just got the basics for my 6.0 so shipping hasnt really hit me yet, but it will im sure

1997 F250 MBRP 4", 6637 intake, TS 6 Position from swamps, EGT, Boost, Trans gauges SOLD

2006 F350 Lariet 6.0L Powerstroke, Maganaflow 4" duals, SCT on canned tunes for now, Edge CTS Insite, Swamps 58V FICM
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 01:19 PM
sooty

Live in Woodbridge, work in brampton, hang out with the the country guys and gals as much as possible. Proud supporter of Diesel Doctors in Georgetown.
NEED SOME MORE GUYS ROLLIN COAL IN T.O.!!!!!!!
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 02:36 AM
PSN Newb

In Chatsworth here
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 02:59 PM
up to no good

I'm from the Brockville area and spend a good bit of time in and around Ottawa. I haven't found any diesel performance shops in the area, but most of the heavy truck/class 8 shops around here don't mind working on bigger pick-ups.

1996 F250 XLT, 4x4, 5 speed, LuK clutch, scsb, manual hub conversion, 265/75R16 Wrangler Territories, Tymar intake

2001 Yamaha WR250F, wayyyyy to much stuff to list. very YZ-ified
2012 Honda NC700SA, MRA windscreen
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 05:38 PM
PSN Newb

Hi guys,

I'm new here and I'm hoping to get this thread going again. I'm from Oakville and always looking to connect with local ford diesel guys. Anyone here from around the area?
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-16-2017, 01:25 AM
PSN Newb

Hi....I'm living just south of Hamilton in Binbrook. Just recently bought my 2008 f-250 diesel (200 Km) and thought this might be just the place to learn more about this beast. Glad to be here

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode