1. Replace the STC fitting on the discharge of the high pressure oil pump w/ the upgraded one-piece part
2. Also in the high pressure oil system is the need for the dummy plugs and standpipes to be replaced w/ the upgraded parts (better seals). This may be what the original owner is referring to ...... but no telling from just the words "seals upgraded".
3. Uograded fuel pressure regulator spring.
4. Coolant filter
5. Upgraded EGR
cooler or delete it.
6. You may or may not need it, but after flushing the coolant system and replacing the coolant, I would install a new oil cooler. Do this at the same time as the EGR
system work (item 5).
7. Many people recommend switching to ELC coolant. It is a good idea, but I do not think it is mandatory. If you keep the Ford Gold, it needs to be flushed every 50k miles.
8. The Edge Insight is a great product, but so is the ScanGaugeII and the DashDaq. Even with these systems, you should add on a fuel pressure gauge and an EGT
9. Personally, I am VERY glad I did the ccv
filter installation, but some say it isn't necessary.
10. The FICM
is a weak point. I have a spare.